It's our last night in Seattle. Well as Seattleites anyway. Next time we come here, we will be tourists, gawking away in the Market, getting our pictures taken in front of a coffee shop. Tomorrow though we head off into the wilds of middle America and leave this place of ours to have the wiring stripped out of the walls for their copper. Will we miss it here, sure.
Here's the top five awesome things we'll miss:
1: The great food*
2: The mountains
3: The M's
4: A town that's so liberal, I seem like a republican at times
5: And I guess my friends here who haven't found the door themselves yet
And five things I won't miss:
1: The weather
2: The weather
3: The viaduct
4: Everyone who drives ten under in in all lanes of every freeway in town
5:*Dungeness crab and what passes for BBQ out here. Neither are good people, wake up!
No comments:
Post a Comment